Use blogs to list your sites blog posts. Blog posts can be categorised by tag and author.
Microsites have localgov_blogs enabled by default. The site's Microsite admin may choose to disable this feature.
The fields are identical to those in
localgov_blogs except we've extended blog with the following features:
# Banner field
A blog post may have two types of banner, which displays at the top of the page.
- Primary banner: image, text and optional link
- Secondary banner: image
# Layout and rich content
Add one or more page sections, each of which can have 1, 2 or 3 columns, background colours and an option of width and padding. Add content via a rich range of content sections. See the How to add fancy layouts
# How to
- Blog overview and how to - @todo
# Quick set up
- Add Topic taxonomy terms
- Add Blog author taxonomy terms
- Add a Blog channel
- Add one or more Blog posts
# Embedding a list of latest news
You can embed a list of blogs with the Embed content lists content section.
There are 3 displays available:
- Recent blog posts: Up to 5 most recent blog posts from across all the blog channels on the site.
- Recent blog channels: Up to 5 most recent blog channels on the site.
- Featured blog posts: Up to 5 most recent featured blog posts from across all the blog channels on the site.
Microsites brings in
localgov_blog. This is extended in
localgov_microsites_group:localgov_microsites_blog to integrate with Group and microsites, and add the additional features we need.